[geos-devel] Writing a wrapper around LibGEOS

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 11:43:07 PST 2023

Over the 20 year lifetime of GEOS there have been at least 6 developers
involved at a deep algorithmic level (fixing bugs and design issues and
contributing new and improved algorithms).  And now that GEOS is so mature
and widely used, I'd say the bar is higher.

Anyway, the key point is: let's see some real code for GEOS curves, and
then the cost/benefit tradeoff will be clearer.