[geos-devel] 3.10.5 and 3.11.2 released

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Fri Mar 17 04:51:50 PDT 2023

In 3.11.2 vs 3.11.1 I find new files installed

ERROR: The following files are in /tmp/work/geography/geos/work/.destdir/usr/pkg but not in the PLIST:
ERROR:         /tmp/work/geography/geos/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/include/geos/algorithm/PolygonNodeTopology.h
ERROR:         /tmp/work/geography/geos/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/include/geos/triangulate/polygon/PolygonNoder.h

and do not immediately see adding new interfaces in NEWS, so I wanted to
check that this is intended/correct before I push the update to pkgsrc.