[Geotiff] plotting points on a geotiff image.

James Bryan james at penguintowne.org
Mon Jun 7 18:51:20 PDT 2004

Hello,

I am curious what software is out there that is capable of plotting
points on a geotiff image. I have some DOQ's from the USGS and am
interested in plotting points on the images given a gps coord to convert
it to a x,y position and display that x,y position on the image. Is
there any software out there that doesn't cost upwards of 300+ usd that
can do this? I am also interested at a latter date of integrating this
all into a php based web app.

--
             ,,,
           0(O O)0