[Geotiff] Help GeoTIFF tags

Ricardo Fonseca ricardo_ua at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 06:14:10 PDT 2004

Hi,

I need some help in use of the GeoTiff library.
I've using a already compiled DLL, downloaded from remote sensing web page.
Until this moment I was unsucessfull in retreaving the Geo tags from GeoTiff file.
In attach I send the part of code were I try to retrive the Geotags, can someone (please) take a look on it and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Can someone give me a good example how to do it? Please.

Another question is it possible to retrive from Tiff file, the type of data in it? byte, integer, long integer, float, etc?
I was only hable to retreave the number of bits and (8bits, 16bits, etc) but not the type.

Thanks in advance

Ricardo Fonseca

Yahoo! Mail - Participe da pesquisa global sobre o Yahoo! Mail. Clique aqui!