[Geotiff] Linear Units of Projections Parameters

pw p.willis at telus.net
Mon Feb 27 13:20:11 PST 2006

I've only ever used the ENVI freelook once.
We actually had ENVI before I ever saw freelook.

link for freelook:
http://rsinc.com/download/download.asp?searchstring=FreeLook&ProductVersion=All+Products

Perhaps a few specific tests would resolve the question.
If you have some known files with known locations,
these questions can be tested.

Just need a download link(s) and my lunch hour...

I don't have ArcGIS. I do have ArcExplorer which loads
images using the same libraries...

Sorry about the other issue. I guess data is already mapped
if it's in GeoTiff format, so the idea of pixel dimensions
is not really relevant. Too much strobing at the hyperspectral
I guess....

Peter