[Geotiff] Orthophoto in Fathoms?

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at 3dnature.com
Tue Mar 13 12:42:21 PDT 2007

Paul Beaty wrote:
> I cannot re-create this error in the current version of IMAGINE (9.1).
> The TIFF data created in the error example Chris documents below was
> using an olde software. Note the date of the IMAGINE information states
> "Copyright 1991 - 2001 by ERDAS, Inc." I vaguely remember a problem with
> Fathoms being some kind of default in the TIFF creation in about IMAGINE
> 8.5, and a fix taking care of the problem before 8.6 was released.

   Ok, thanks for getting back with that info, Paul. It sounds like the user has an old
version of IMAGINE and should look and see if they can update it to correct the GeoTIFF
units problem.

--
      Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/
  "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs,