[Geotiff] libgeotiff 1.3.0 RC2

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jan 12 19:48:56 PST 2010

Folks,

Pursuant to the .las vertical coordinate system effort I mentioned, I have
made some fixes to to libgeotiff. I also today fixed support for incode
epsg files in the distributed tar file.  Based on these changes I
have prepared a new release candidate.

   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.3.0RC2.tar.gz
   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.3.0RC2.zip

2010-01-12  Frank Warmerdam  <warmerdam at pobox.com>

	* Preparing 1.3.0 release.

	* csv/*.c, cpl_csv_incode.c, geo_incode_defs.h, Makefile.am: rename
	defs.h to geo_incode_defs.h and include it in distribution so incode
	table support will work out of the box.

2010-01-07  Frank Warmerdam  <warmerdam at pobox.com>

	* geo_names.c: ensure that VerticalUnitsGeoKey works properly.

	* geo_write.c: switch SortKeys() to a simple bubble sort so we don't
	end up crashing when rewriting screwn geotiff tag sets with
	duplicate geokeys (like some LAS files with multiple zero dummy tags)

	* geo_new.c: resize short and double arrays bigger when reading
	from an existing file to ensure we can update and add keys later.

Feedback is welcome.  If I don't hear anything bad, I will promote this
to a final 1.3.0 release early next week.

Best regards,