[Geotiff] Image processing project - getting started

Kyle Shannon ksshannon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:26:49 PST 2010

Justin,
I would look at GDAL, gdal.org.  There are a few things that may be of use
for you.  There are several command line utilities that may be of use and
good a good api for C/C++, python and other languages.  The documentation is
good too.  Read through the website and see if it works for you.

kss

Kyle Shannon
Physical Science Technician
RMRS Fire Sciences Lab