[Geotiff] ArcGIS can't load geotiff file generated by libgeotiff

Masuo Takahashi takahashi.masuo at jaxa.jp
Tue Oct 5 19:44:58 PDT 2010

Dear Mr.Paul Beaty and Mr.Frank Warmerdam and all;

The problem I asked yesterday was solved.
Japanese colleague joined "GeoTIFF mailing list" taught me
it. The reason is simply extension. The file extension I
generated is "tiff", but ArcMAP couldn't read the extension.
"Tif" is no problem.

Thanks a lot !

Regards,
Masuo Takahashi