[Geotiff] libgeotiff 1.4.1 release candidate

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Sep 13 13:25:20 PDT 2014

Folks,

Howard Butler and I (with some input from Even) have prepared
a 1.4.1 release candidate.  This includes EPSG 8.5, and some
assorted fixes and most significantly the addition of "in code"
table support where the tables are built into the C code.  This
is only with CMake, not automake.  The release candidate is at:

http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC1.tar.gz
http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.1RC1.zip

I will call a motion for final release on Tuesday (on the metacrs list) if
there are no reports of problems here.

Best regards,
warmerdam at pobox.com