[Geotiff] libgeotiff 1.4.1 release candidate

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 14 12:43:33 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for preparing -RC1.

Should there be something called csv2c.py in the RC1 tarball? The
cmake build dies when building with incode csv support enabled:

[  0%] Generating incode_epsg_vertcs.override.c
/bin/sh: /tmp/SBo/libgeotiff-1.4.1/csv/csv2c.py: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [incode_epsg_vertcs.override.c] Error 127
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/geotiff_archive.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Heads up for other packagers: the cmake build doesn't install the
manpage, and doesn't support installing to /usr/lib64, and throws
stuff into /usr/doc :-( so we'll be staying with automake for now.

Best regards
-Dave Spencer (SlackBuilds.org packager)