[Geotiff] Next libgeotiff release ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Mar 11 08:08:24 PDT 2019

Howard,

> I too think we should call it 1.5.0 and issue a 2.0 once and if any changes
> roll out of the OGC efforts.

OK

> Specifically, I think that your proposal for
> formalization of a WKT key is something we would find very useful in lidar
> land. https://github.com/opengeospatial/geotiff/issues/56

That's certainly not in the scope of the current GeoTIFF 1.1 effort. This is a
major breaking change (and simplification !). Other stakeholders haven't yet
reacted on this.

> Did GTIFDeaccessCSV and SetCSVFilenameHook get removed or no-op'd? I
> suppose I'd vote for the latter. Removing them is going to sprinkle
> #defines in code for not much gain, right?

Removed, since once I managed to get to the point where "grep -ri CSV"
returned a completely empty set, I was sure of having done the job :-) But,
yes I can re-add them as no-op.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com