[geotk] [Newbie] Image download and polygon drawing

theuns theunsheydenrych at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:31:44 EDT 2009

Hi Sam
I think the answer is yes.
Johann can maybe just confirm it later on, because he is on a much
deserved break.

In the class ProjectedGeometry is a method getDisplayShape(), and the
result from that method is a java.awt.Shape.
This shape is the later drawn by the implementation of the abstract
paintGeometry() method in the subclassed class of the
AbstractGeometryDecoration class.
So in short the last thing that is drawn on the canvas is a
java.awt.Shape

Hope this helped.