[geotk] [Newbie] Image download and polygon drawing

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Mon Aug 24 11:07:01 EDT 2009

Thanks a lot Theuns for all the tips :)

Sam B a écrit :
> Sorry to ask again, but before starting to implement using Geotoolkit's
> renderer, I just would like to make sure that it is compatible with
> Graphics2D.

On this one I can confirm with pretty much confidence that the whole "go2"
engine is based on Java2D and Graphics2D.

There is an other engine, named "go3" I think, which perform 3D rendering using
an other engine. But this is a totally independant engine that you can ignore
(unless you whish to experiment 3D rendering :) ).