[geotk] [Newbie] Image download and polygon drawing

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Tue Aug 25 03:54:29 EDT 2009

Hello Sam

Sam B a écrit :
> Could someone be good enough to let me see his/her pom.xml file ?
> I am not able to download the files from maven.... Which command to
> issue ? mvn install ?

If you means the pom.xml file for a project that use Geotoolkit, there is one there:

https://svn.codehaus.org/constellation/trunk/pom.xml

The key parts is:

<properties>
   <geotoolkit.version>SNAPSHOT</geotoolkit.version>
</properties>
<repositories>
   <repository>
     <id>geotoolkit</id>
     <name>GeoToolkit repository</name>
     <url>http://maven.geotoolkit.org/</url>
   </repository>
</repositories>

I suggest that you replace SNAPSHOT version by some stable version (latest is
3.02), and you may needs to add more repository for downloading dependencies.
The <geotoolkit.version> is just defined so that you have a common place where
to declare

   <version>${geotoolkit.version}</version>

in yours <dependencies> section.

Hope thi help