[geotk] [Newbie] Image download and polygon drawing

Sam B totalsam at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 05:01:17 EDT 2009

Sorry for my unclear question. Yes, Cédric guessed what I wanted to do.

I tried that (just a few minutes before Cédric answered !) but maven stops complaining about a required plugin which could not be found. it looks like being geotk-jar-collector from the groupId org.geotoolkit.project (I try to compile geotoolkit-pending).

Well, I finally downloaded the required JAR files by hand. I prefer spending more time programming... !

Thanks all for your help, it really is unvaluable to me.

Once a map (well, an image...) has been loaded, I suppose it is possible to reproject it in another CRS, am I wrong ?

Thanks again,

sam