[geotk] First steps with GO2 renderer

Sam B totalsam at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:19:01 EDT 2009

I am trying the following :

I recompiled the org.geotools.pending geotk-wms library.

Now, in netbeans, I am able to see the content of the compiled jar WMSMapLayer.class (I mean, the methods and constructor) from the library project.

I manually copy this file in the repository (overwrite the existing one), and open my maven project, and from there I can't see what's inside...

Stronger :

I move my working .jar to the repository, open the maven project, then take it back to the library-recompile library. It doesn't work anymore....

Strange !