[geotk] ISO 19115-2 support

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Tue Dec 15 13:51:10 EST 2009

Hello David

I'm glad if SpatialMetadata has been of some use :)

Le 14/12/09 20:57, David Neufeld a écrit :
> In terms of content, it looks like there may still be some changes
> needed to support the use of the gmi namespace when marshalling these
> classes to XML. For example, we would expect to see MI_instrument use
> the gmi namespace <gmi:MI_Instrument ...
>
> In looking to add the gmi namespace when constructing the
> MarshallerPool, there is not yet a constant for 'GMI' in Namespaces.

I will fix that. Looking on the web, I found the following namespace:

     http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmi

But given that ISO 19115-2 has been released in 2009, I found the 2005 part a
bit surprising. Do you know if the above is really the correct URL?

In addition, I assume that it applies to every classes and attributes added by
the ISO 19115-2 specification. Is that right?