[geotk] Mappane

johann sorel johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Sun Jul 5 11:11:09 EDT 2009

Hello,

You can already find an alternative to the styledMappane/Zoompane in the
geotoolkit pending swing module.
It's named JMap2D based on the new rendering engine, there are several
toolbars and map decorations (scalebar or north arrow) that can be added
to enrich it.
You also have a class DefaultPortrayalService and DefaultGlyphService
which can generate images from mapcontexts or style definitions.

Sorry if they are not yet fully documented.

johann sorel