[geotk] org.geotoolkit.JDBCDataStore

sorel johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Wed Jul 8 11:00:10 EDT 2009

Hi,

It looks like you are not aware of the geotoolkit-pending repository.
You can find it here : http://hg.geotoolkit.org/geotoolkit-pending/

There is no need to port the StreamingRenderer on GeotoolKit, you can
find a new rendering engine in the display/geotk-go2 module.
you can easely generate maps by using the DefaultPortrayalService classe
too.
We have also ported the JDBCDatastore in geotoolkit-pending, so you
should find out most of the things you need.

Johann