[geotk] Finding a CRS code/URN from a CoordinateReferenceSystem object

Jon Blower j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
Wed Jun 17 15:34:04 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,

Excellent!  Was that method present in GeoTools?  If so I must have
missed it.  We plan to migrate to Geotoolkit anyway when we have a
chance.

So I guess the WKT database doesn't support this?

Cheers, Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre
j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
http://www.nerc-essc.ac.uk/People/Staff/Blower_J.htm