[Geotoolkit] Re: Migration to Geotoolkit

Vincent Heurteaux vincent.heurteaux at geomatys.fr
Thu May 21 03:30:00 EDT 2009

Hi Jerry,

Thank's for your interest !

Geotoolkit mailing list has been kindly setup by OSGEO, for those who
may be interrested:

   http://www.geotoolkit.org/mail-lists.html

I guess it would be more helpful for you to reach the geotoolkit
community through the mailling list, they'll help you to start playing
with it.

In a near future we will create tutorials to help people to start more
easily with the toolkit.

Cheers,

Vincent