[geotk] OSGeo incubation committee meeting agenda

Adrian Custer acuster at gmail.com
Fri May 22 05:20:36 EDT 2009

[Sent to list only for info: was rejected yesterday.]
[Originally send to Frank W.; Arnulf C.; and list]

Hello both,

I noticed you have scheduled an upcoming meeting of the incubation
committee of OSGeo from a mail sent to that list. I wonder if it is
necessary to add an agenda item for consideration of new projects or is
that an item that comes up at every meeting regardless of the published
agenda?

Also, it does not seem that any mail has been sent out to the incubator
list announcing the pending application of Geotoolkit. Is this necessary
or are the Trac ticket (http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/362) and wiki
page enough? I did just notice that you are using the 'application'
keyword so I added that to the ticket just today.

Thanks,
--adrian