[geotk] EPSG database and JavaDB/Derby

Jon Blower j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
Thu Oct 8 16:15:42 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the very helpful information.  I grabbed the
epsg.properties file from a GeoTools distribution, and put it in my
source tree under org/geotoolkit/referencing/factory/espg.  I still
get jdbc/derby connection errors when trying to instantiate EPSG:4326.
 I've checked that the epsg.properties file ends up correctly in the
WEB-INF/classes folder.  I haven't put the properties file in a
separate jar but I don't think this should matter.

Am I doing something wrong?

Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre
j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
http://www.nerc-essc.ac.uk/People/Staff/Blower_J.htm