[geotk] Service metadata

Robert Csok robert.csok at gmx.de
Wed Sep 23 04:59:33 EDT 2009

Dear Sir or Madam,

I finally managed to process the service metadata information contained in an ISO 19139 document by binding both DefaultMetaData and ServiceIdentificationImpl to a MarshallerPool and then accessing the information through ServiceIdentificationImpl.

This means that everything works fine and there is no bug in the respective pending module. My mistake was to bind ServiceImpl instead of ServiceIdentificationImpl to a MarshallerPool.

I apology for any inconvenience caused by my last post.

Yours sincerely,

Robert Csok