[geotk] début, installation

johann sorel johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Fri Apr 16 10:13:36 EDT 2010

The code you have written seems correct.
(don't write the request parameter in the server url,
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=toto&
<http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=toto&REQUEST=getcapabilities>)
I think the problem comes from missing jars or uncorrectly imported, in
any case it really looks like an IDE project problem. Unfortunately for
you I'm on netbeans so I won't be of much help on eclipse.

TIP 4 : I am not sure that Mapserver is correctly using the
CordinateReferenceSystem. I mean using Lat/long or Long/Lat axis order
in EPSG:4326 WMS1.1.1 and 1.3.0.
Since geotoolkit uses the real EPSG:4326 as defined in EPSG, that is
Latitude/Longitude and Proj4 uses Long/Lat you might obtain a rotated
image. If it happens you can use CRS:84 or use the methods on
WMSMapLayer setCrs84Politic(...) and setEpsg4326Politic(...)