[geotk] début, installation

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Fri Apr 16 10:56:27 EDT 2010

Le 16/04/10 15:25, Didier CREST a écrit :
> I tried to used the example of M.Sorel but Eclipse says that the
> constructor of WebMapServer(URL, WMSVersion) is not defined. But I saw
> in the library and the Constructor is in. So I don't understand why it
> doesn't work.

Try downloading a fresh version from:

     http://hudson.geomatys.com/job/Geotoolkit-pending/

Wait about 40 minutes for the current build to complete (or start the download
when Hudson said that the build #165 has been completed).

We fixed an issue on our server this moorning (unrelated with Geotoolkit) where
Hudson was actually publishing a few days old artifacts.