[geotk] Illegal argument: uom

Robert Csok robert.csok at gmx.de
Thu Mar 18 10:03:29 EDT 2010

Hello Martin,

you are right. The original URL actually is:

http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/ISO_19139_Schemas/resources /uom/ML_gmxUom.xml#m

I accidentally removed the last part while processing the data because the URL contained a whitespace just before "/uom/ML_gmxUom.xml#m".
The related XML file originated from a CSW request.

Now I still get an IllegalArgumentException after assembling the above URL. The exception reads as follows:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal argument: "uom=http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/ISO_19139_Schemas/resources/uom/ML_gmxUom.xml#m".

Maybe Geotk currently does not accept suffixes like "#m".

Robert

--
GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02