[geotk] Illegal argument: uom

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Thu Mar 18 06:00:45 EDT 2010

Hello Robert

Thanks for your XML fragment. After a closer look, it seems that the URL given
to the uom attribute is incomplete. The provided URL is:

http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/ISO_19139_Schemas/resources

(note: maybe the path should be completed with "/uom/gmxUom.xml"), and some
stuff are expected at the end for giving the actual units.

Current Geotk implementation actually ignores the URL, but expects a "@gml:id"
fragment at the end of it. For example:

    @gml:id='m'

An alternative more often seen with the "http://" protocol is to end the URL
with something like "#m".

How do you generated the XML? Do you have any control on it? Otherwise I'm not
sure what should be the Geotk default behavior when the URL is incomplete...

	Martin