[geotk] Transformation Lambert 72 -> WGS84

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Tue Oct 5 08:48:42 EDT 2010

Hello Alexandre

Just a slight note: some peoples (actually a majority) registered to this
mailing list are actually from non-francophone countries. It would be nice for
them to post the emails in English, so they can read if they feel interrested.

Le 05/10/10 13:58, Alexandre a écrit :
> En plus, avancer que vous avez une version "lite" compatible android (comme pour
> xstream <http://jars.de/java/android-xml-serialization-with-xstream>) serait
> vachement sympathique pour les développeurs comme moi, qui veulent convertir des
> données géographiques sur Android/iPhone !

(Translation: having a "Geotk lite" compatible with Android would be nice).

I agree that it would be nice. But we have limited resources... If you feel
volunter for exploring this possibility, one think that I would like to explore
(as mentioned in my previous email) is whatever it is possible to add a
"java.awt.geom.AffineTransform" class on the Android classpath.

	Regards,