[geotk] what about pending modules?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 04:33:09 EDT 2010

Thanks very much Martin and Johann for your explanations. And nice to meet you.
You gave a lot of elements to evaluate the whole "product suite"
(Geotk, Puzzle-GIS, etc.). It's a work in progress, and it seems
promising... I will foloow it with much interest.
The bad thing is that the time is come to learn Maven better :)

giovanni