[geotk] Problems beginning with GeoToolkit

sorel johann johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Thu Aug 11 06:46:37 EDT 2011

Hello,

Sure, you have plenty of solutions to achieve it.

I suggest you explore the demo module in geotookit-pending :
/demos/geotk-demo-samples/src/main/java/org/geotoolkit/pending/demo

The usual way to render a map is to build a MapContext and MapLayers
defining sources and styles.
(check demos in folder /mapmodel and /symbology)

Or you can directly plug-in the rendering engine to paint whatever you want.
(check demos in folder /rendering)

johann