[geotk] prj: solved

sorel johann johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Fri Feb 11 04:12:41 EST 2011

Hello,

I improved the log messages.
If you try to display a layer which doesn't have a CRS, it will display
a message like :
"Layer ..... do not define any coordinate reference system, layer will
not be rendered"

Same for the EPSG:3395 error, it should show a more accurate exception
in which it is said
that there is no epsg authority available or something like that.

I will add the new crs parameter for the datastore at the beginning of
next week.

johann