[geotk] Re: SV: More cql

sorel johann johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Thu Feb 17 15:05:39 EST 2011

(please continue to send mail on the geotoolkit mailing list, other
concerned peoples must follow the discussion too)

GeotoolKit and Geotools split apart about two years ago, if I remember
correctly it was version 2.5.something, I am not following much what is
going on geotools anymore so I can't say if it evolved.
As I said I am not using much the CQL parser and was not involved in
it's creation or it's migration on geotoolkit, I will nudge cedric on
this topic tomorrow.

For the mercator projection error you had, you should check that you
have an epsg database available in the project. There are several
projects in the demonstrations samples that show how to set it up.

johann