[geotk] painting radar range lines

sorel johann johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Sat Jul 2 08:41:46 EDT 2011

Hello,

The best place to start with is the Demo module in geotoolkit pending.

http://hg.geotoolkit.org/geotoolkit-pending/file/6b48111b47d5/demos/geotk-demo-samples/src/main/java/org/geotoolkit/pending/demo

You will find there a large set of code samples many of them documented
to show how to manipulate datas, rendering engine, clients, processes,
symbology ...
For your objective the closest demos are those in the
rendering/customgraphic and rendering/customgraphicbuilder package but I
suggest you explore all demos since they will give you a good view of
what geotoolkit can do.
(still there are plenty of others things that can be done which are not
in the demos)

johann