[geotk] org.geotoolkit.gui.swing.go2 widgets

sorel johann johann.sorel at geomatys.fr
Sun Jul 10 09:12:51 EDT 2011

I experienced several times in the past this kind on errors.
since netbeans 5 to the latest 7 version.
Loggers, opengl components or classes with static initialisation blocs
often have problems with matisse.

For your error, I think removing the jar
'geotk-logging-commons-3.x-SNAPSHOT.jar' from your project will solve
the problem.

johann