[geotk] Transform from EPSG 4979 to 3D CRS

Aaron Braeckel braeckel at ucar.edu
Wed May 4 13:56:44 EDT 2011

Are there any authorities (ex: EPSG) that define a general-purpose
ellipsoidal vertical CRS analogous to EPSG:5714?  I'd rather not define
my own authority and code if one already exists and I cannot make use of
the Java classes in this case.  Your first approach would work, but I
need to be able to externally refer to an independent ellipsoidal vertCRS.

Aaron