[geotk] Controlling the derby database location

Sampo Savolainen sampo.savolainen at spatineo.com
Thu Aug 2 10:39:52 PDT 2012

Hi Martin,

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Martin Desruisseaux <
martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr> wrote:

> DataSource ds = ...; // Connection parameter to the EPSG database
> Hints.putSystemDefault(Hints.**EPSG_DATA_SOURCE, ds);

Great! This is exactly what I needed. Is any SQL compatible database ok or
are there special abilities required?

>  On a related note, I've two cases where MathTransform.transform() fail
>> (all transforms for a pair of CRSs result in the same point). In both cases
>> there was no previous derby database and the process initialized the
>> database at runtime. There were no concurrent threads  accessing the
>> MathTransform objects. This is with Java 6 and using geotk version
>> 3.19-geoapi-3.0.
>>
> Do you have a test case that reproduce the problem, or a stack trace?

Sadly no. I will try to reproduce this if the problems continue. A
pre-built database should "fix" this for us.

 Thanks,
  Sampo

--
Sampo Savolainen
R&D Director, Spatineo Oy
sampo.savolainen at spatineo.com
+358-407555649
Linnankoskenkatu 16 A 17, 00250 Helsinki, Finland
www.spatineo.com, twitter.com/#!/spatineo
www.linkedin.com/company/spatineo-inc