[geotk] Metadata / Use of MetadataExtensionInfo

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 00:46:53 PST 2012

Dear all,

I'm currently working with the Geotoolkit / metadata, and i'm wondering
how can i add MetadataExtensionInformation to the ISO19115. I can see
there is a DefaultMetadataExtensionInfo, but i'm wondering how it can be
marshalled into XML? Can it be customized with model tags we want? e.g.
TaxonomicSystem (example given in annex of the ISO19115 specifications).
Eventually, is there a Java example of how to use MetadataExtension?

Thanks in advance
Emmanuel