[geotk] Draggable map display panel?

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Thu Feb 23 10:00:49 EST 2012

Hello Jon

I'm glad you get your application working! I can answer the first question, and
let Johan answer the other ones.

Le 23/02/12 15:26, Jon Blower a écrit :
> 1) Is the Javadoc or source code available on your Maven repository anywhere?  My IDE doesn't download it - perhaps I need to download and install it manually?

The source code is deployed (see for example
http://maven.geotoolkit.org/org/geotoolkit/pending/geotk-client-ncwms/3.x-SNAPSHOT/).
I'm don't know why the IDE doesn't download it...

The Javadoc is not deployed as individual JAR (except for the few modules which
are deployed on Maven central), because we don't generate Javadoc for each
module. Instead, we generate aggregated Javadoc for the whole project:

* Core Geotk: http://javadoc.geotoolkit.org/
* Geotk-pending: http://pending.geotoolkit.org/apidocs/index.html

Note that on the top of core Geotk javadoc, there is links to other javadoc
(including Geotk-pending). An other worthy note is that on the javadoc of every
classes, there is a "Module" tag which tell you in which module this class is
provided.

As a slightly unrelated note, there is extensive NetCDF work right now. We are
creating ISO 19115 metadata from NetCDF files using the mapping documented at
http://www.geotoolkit.org/apidocs/org/geotoolkit/image/io/plugin/NetcdfTranscoder.html#TITLE
, and I'm now working on NetCDF projection parameters
(http://www.geoapi.org/geoapi-netcdf/apidocs/org/opengis/wrapper/netcdf/NetcdfTransformFactory.html).

     Regards,