[geotk] Draggable map display panel?

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Thu Feb 23 10:05:56 EST 2012

Le 23/02/12 16:00, Martin Desruisseaux a écrit :
> The source code is deployed (...). I'm don't know why the IDE doesn't download
> it...

I just verified again... Actually the source code is deployed only since the
current development cycle (3.x-SNAPSHOT). It was not deployed in previous
releases, which explain why you didn't saw them.

I plan to perform the 3.20 release when the current NetCDF work will settle
down. This release will contains the JAR files for source code.