[geotk] Implementations for Geometry & Point ?

Derek Gray dgray at oculusinfo.com
Tue Jan 24 06:25:41 EST 2012

Hi,

Using 3.19, and not using 'pending' libraries,
I'm having difficulty determining how to proceed with specifying the
Extent of the DataIdentification. It allows a list of GeometryExtents,
of which DefaultBoundingPolygon is one. But DefaultBoundingPolygon is
made up of Geometry objects. Only Point extends this implementation
and neither has any methods or implementation classes. How is one to
use DefaultBoundingPolygon?

Is there a Factory I'm missing? Is there a way to write my own compliant Point?

Any direction is greatly appreciated.

Derek