[geotk] AbstractMethodError accessing EPSG database

Casey McGinty casey.mcginty at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 16:36:34 PDT 2012

This technique does not work with maven v3.0.4.

[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.scope' for org.geotoolkit:geotoolkit:pom
> must be one of [provided, compile, runtime, test, system] but is 'import'. @

I had more success putting it inside of a <dependencyManagement> tag, but
still does not cause maven to pull in the correct version of HSQLDB.

If you want me to try another case, let me know. For now i'll just leave my
explicit HSQLDB define in my local pom. That is the only way maven pulls in
the correct version. Thanks.