[geotk] Problem with XML marshalling

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Fri Nov 2 06:33:33 PDT 2012

Le 02/11/12 21:07, Emmanuel Blondel a écrit :
> Would you have some example with ClassLoader that i could try to apply?
No, I don't have an example yet... The idea is to use URLClassLoader,
since a class loaded by 2 different class loaders are considered as 2
different classes by the JVM, even if they have the same package and name.

> The other alternative for me, maybe would be to get the bounding box
> from WFS filtered layer, using Geotoolkit and not Geotools/WFsDatastore.
> Would it be possible with Geotoolkit? In this case, it would allow me
> do not depending anymore on gt-opengis.
I think that Johann would know better than me on this one...

> Otherwise, do you know what is the status of what you precised below
> regarding Geotools? Do you know if Geotools developers intend to
> change this, or not?
> Do you think would be good to copy as well to the geotools-dev mailing
> list to get their feedback?
They are aware of this issue, but I don't know what there intend is.
Understandably, they want to minimize the change for their users.
Nevertheless they are not allowed to use this namespace... If there is a
volunteer for bringing this issue on the GT mailing list, it may be
useful. But I prefer to not participate to this discussion myself.

     Regards,