[geotk] parsing sensorml

juergen sorg j.sorg at fz-juelich.de
Tue Dec 2 01:21:25 PST 2014

hi,

i tried to parse a sensorml with geotoolkit 3.19

the parsing works, but on "output" elements we have a metadata element
(sensorml conform. see sensorml fragment below) child that determines an
offering the "output" belongs to.

now my question: how can i change geotoolkit sensorml parsing to parse
also the metadata element.

can i introduce a new parsing factory?
or is it possible to use a cursor and traverse the metadata subtree with
dom capabilities.

btw. , it is not (easily) possible for me to compile the geotoolkit/sis
with maven (maven verion 3 is required, and some other exceptions are
occure when compiling it)

thanks in advance

gruss juergen

<sml:output name="AirRelativeHumidity2m" xlink:type="simple">
						<swe:Quantity definition="AirRelativeHumidity2m">
							<gml:metaDataProperty>
								<offering>
									<id>Climate</id>
									<name>Climate</name>
								</offering>
							</gml:metaDataProperty>
							<gml:description />
							<swe:uom code="%" xlink:type="simple" />
						</swe:Quantity>
					</sml:output>