[geotk] parsing sensorml

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Wed Dec 3 06:05:01 PST 2014

Hello Juergen

Sorry for the delay. About using Geotk 3.19, we wonder: would it be
feasible to upgrade to Geotk 4.0-M2 for instance? It would be easier for
us to help given the amount of changes between the 3.x and 4.x series.
As a side note, there is no need to compile SIS for Geotk 3.19 since a
major change between 3.x and 4.x is precisely the migration to Apache
SIS; the 3.x series does not use it at all.

    Martin