[geotk] NullPointerException with WFSFeatureStore

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Thu Dec 11 01:23:49 PST 2014

This is a good check for identifying the non-intuitive problem to not
repeat in SIS :-)

The code that create the EPSG database is in a separated module than the
code that use the EPSG database. The original intend was to allow the
creation of installers as small executable, and to allow smaller
executable on environment where the EPSG database is installed by some
administrator. However this has not happened in practice, so I already
planed to not make this separation anymore in SIS. In the meantime, the
error can be fixed by adding the following dependency in your pom.xml:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.geotoolkit</groupId>
            <artifactId>geotk-epsg</artifactId>
            <version>${geotk.version}</version>