[geotk] Disabling Geotk logs

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Mon Dec 15 02:04:50 PST 2014

Hello Emmanuel

Geotk is known to emit too many warnings (or to be more accurate, to
emit them at a level too high - many of them should be Level.FINE). Do
you have an example of such log, so we can spot which log to reduce level?

Alternatively, logging can be controlled on a case-by-case basis in two
ways:

  * by editing the jre/lib/logging.properties (but the effect is visible
    only on the local machine)
  * by invoking Logger("org.geotoolkit.XXX").setLevel(theLevelToFilter);
    (from my memory - actual line may vary)

    Martin