[geotk] Disabling Geotk logs

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:05:25 PST 2014

Thanks Martin,

The logs i'm thinking in are those from org.geotoolkit.feature.xml.

I'm not saying that you should change levels of these logs (it's up to
you to asses if it's appropriate to do so): reading featureType and
features (with JAXBFeatureTypeReader, and JAXPStreamFeatureReader), we
get many warning/info logs about retrieving schemas. An extract:

INFOS:
retrieving:http://www.fao.org:80/figis/geoserver/schemas/gml/3.1.1/base/temporal.xsd
déc. 15, 2014 9:57:10 PM
org.geotoolkit.feature.xml.jaxb.JAXBFeatureTypeReader
getComplexTypeFromSchema
AVERTISSEMENT: Unable to find complex type for:FeatureType
déc. 15, 2014 9:57:10 PM
org.geotoolkit.feature.xml.jaxb.JAXBFeatureTypeReader
getComplexTypeFromSchema
AVERTISSEMENT: Unable to find complex type for:FeatureArrayType
déc. 15, 2014 9:57:10 PM org.geotoolkit.feature.xml.Utils getDistantSchema
INFOS:
retrieving:http://www.fao.org:80/figis/geoserver/schemas/gml/3.1.1/base/direction.xsd
déc. 15, 2014 9:57:10 PM org.geotoolkit.feature.xml.Utils getDistantSchema
INFOS:
retrieving:http://www.fao.org:80/figis/geoserver/schemas/gml/3.1.1/base/topology.xsd

I've invoked
Logger.getLogger("org.geotoolkit.feature.xml").setLevel(Level.OFF)
and it's ok with this

I've other tests to perform on the geotk-wfs-client. I hope that i can
provide you more inputs soon.
BTW, in our project we used directly JAXBFeatureTypeReader and
JAXBStreamFeatureReader (we didn't pass through the convenience of
WFSFeatureStore), and we used JAX RS to read WFSCapabilities (using JAXB
context), but anyway i'd like to provide you feedback also on the
WFSFeatureStore, if it is helpful for you.

Emmanuel