[geotk] geotk-referencing and metadata Citations

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 09:50:43 PST 2014

Ok..so i come back to you. Indeed i've made the wrong check. Before i
had tried to clone geotk on my laptop which has driven me on the wrong way.
I've checked again after updating snapshots, i still get the same error.
See the complete trace i got (using a unit test):
http://pastebin.com/rFu5qVMc I try to retrieve data from WFS, using
JAXBStreamFeatureReader. It was working well with 4.0-M2 (with few
exceptions for data having primitive types as FeatureType attribute
value bindings, that has been solved by you later for primitive object
conversion, afterwhat i moved to the SNAPSHOT)

Last but not least: i've checked the dependencies indeed Citations from
geotk-utility is there.. but the trace indicates an error.

Thanks
Emmanuel